Easy ordering with the barcode scanner
Ordering your products via the Aesculaap Webshop is now even easier! From now on you can easily enter your orders with the Aesculaap barcode scanner.
How does the barcode scanner work?
Using the barcode scanner you can simplify your ordering process by scanning the barcodes of the products you want to order. You connect the scanner to your PC or laptop. At the touch of a button, the items you have scanned are in the shopping cart of the Aesculaap Webshop. This way you never have to type in the codes or descriptions of the items you want to order again. How easy is that!
Using the barcode scanner works as follows:
- You will receive a barcode scanner, cable, printer, labels, quantity sheet and a manual to set up the scanner.
- You log in to the Aesculaap Webshop.
- You download the barcodes of your products and print them on the labels (if desired, we can print the labels for you).
- You set up your practice/pharmacy with the corresponding label with barcode for each product.
- You install the scanner using the manual.
- You scan the barcode on the label of the desired product.
- You scan the quantity of the desired product on the quantity sheet.
- You repeat steps 6 and 7 until your order is complete.
- You connect the scanner to your PC or laptop with the supplied cable.
- You log in again to the Aesculaap Webshop.
- Click on the 'pair scanner' button.
The articles and numbers you have scanned are now read and can be seen in the shopping cart of the Aesculaap Webshop. You can order the items now.
If, despite the manual, you can't figure it out with the barcode scanner, we will of course be happy to help you. Contact one of our employees via +31 411 677 500.